Insuletics design team has extensive experience in the planning, design and installation of External Wall Insulation systems for all types of small and large scale projects, from single houses to multiple high rise block refurbishment and New Build retail and commercial schemes.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that the project system design meets the brief, whilst complying with project budget, thermal performance and building / site constraints.
Insuletics Ltd can offer client focused Technical and Service Support including the following;
- External Wall insulation surveys ensuring that all the specific details are captured and detailed up front, mitigating potential later on site detailing thus system installation delays.
- Fixing pull out tests using own In-House test equipment.
- In-house Project U-value calculations.
- In-house Project Condensation Risk Analysis.
- In House Thermographic Imaging of buildings both before and after application of the chosen Insuletics External Wall Insulation System, demonstrating the system thermal as well as aesthetic benefits.
- Detailed External Wall Insulation Project specific system and application specifications.
- Detailed Project specific working and technical detail drawings.
- Provision of 3D property elevation treatment options for planning and resident consultation purposes.
- Provision of cladding and render finish samples for evaluation and agreement.
- Attendance and support at resident consultation meetings as required.
- Provision of on-site technical support to promptly resolve property specific detailing issues.
- Provision of on-site support to monitor on-going quality of system application and adherence to specification and warranty terms with final sign off of installation.
- Insuletics are committed to supporting local employment and training opportunities and we would be pleased to work in conjunction with potential clients in rolling out such schemes into the local economy.
If you would like to learn more about our comprehensive technical support package then please call or Contact Us for further advice.